New Faculty Orientation
August 20, 2014
- Chair's Workshops
(Documents & Audio Files)
As Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Robert Granfield is the senior executive officer responsible to the Provost for all matters pertaining to UB’s faculty.
The Vice Provost advises and assists the Provost on the following topics:
- faculty promotion and tenure review process,
- faculty policies,
- faculty retention services,
- under-represented faculty recruitment,
- faculty development (Teaching and Learning Center),
- special faculty hiring initiatives, and
- faculty awards and recognition programs.
Faculty Affairs Staff
Robert Granfield, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
Tilman Baumstark, Ph.D.
Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
Patricia E. Kane
Assistant Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
Heather M. Adsit